Saturday 5 July 2014

The Fashion Tag

Hello!

It came to my attention that I have not done a fashion post on my blog yet, so today I thought that I would do the fashion tag. I have seen this tag floating round the internet and I decided that it would be the perfect thing to do this weekend! The tag includes 15 questions about my favourite pieces of fashion and my fashion tastes. I will link anything that is still in the shops, however not everything is still in stock.

1. I love to shop for my clothes at...
I think my top three shops would have to be New Look, Next and H&M. New Look is definitely my favourite as I get almost all my clothes from there! I occasionally go into Next and H&M to look for clothes but I don't tend to buy as many clothes from these shops.

2. Shop I like to visit but don't usually buy from.
I like to go into to River Island and have a look at what clothes there are, however I don't usually buy any clothes from there as the some of the clothes are a bit too pricey and most of the stuff in there are not my taste.

3. Last accessory you bought.
I don't actually remember the last accessory that I bought, but I do know that very recently my Grandma very kindly bought my a really pretty bracelet when she was on holiday to Italy. I absolutely love the bracelet as it so pretty but simple. It has a rose gold band going half way around it and a pink elastic band on the other half. It secures by wrapping the pink band round a gorgeous rose gold flower with a small gem in it. I really love it!

4. Do you own anything that you have never worn?
No, I don't! I have worn everything in my wardrobe!

5. I put a lot of thought into what I wear, I throw my clothes on quickly or I just like to be comfortable.
It really depends how I feel and what the occasion is. If I am going out somewhere nice then I like to put some thought into my outfit, but if I am just lounging around at home then I will just put something on that is comfy.

6. If I could, I would wear ...... every day.
I would love to be able to wear skirts and dresses every day, however it is usually too cold to wear them! Lately, we have been having some lovely weather so I have been wearing a lot of skirts and dresses, but after the summer I have to get out all my pairs of jeans.

7. My wardrobe is mostly full of...
I would say that my wardrobe is mostly full of skirts and jumpers. I own quite a few skirts which I love to wear in the summer months when the sun is shining. On the other hand, I do have a large selection of jumpers! Some are thick, woolly jumpers and others are thin and light.

8. Most comfortable article of clothing I own is my...
Pineapple dance hoodie! Last year, I was in London with my family and we ended up going into the Pineapple Dance Shop. I was very lucky as I was treated to buying something from there and after much deliberation I decided to buy a pink dance hoodie with the Pineapple Dance logo on the front. I love it so much as it is super comfortable! It has a lovely fleece lining making it very soft, and it is quite large so I can wrap myself up in it when it is cold.

9. What hat would you never, ever wear?
I would definitely never wear a 'snapback' cap. I know that I would not be able to pull one off and that I would look ridiculous if I put one on! I think that some people can wear them really well, but I know that I am not one of those people!

10. How would you describe your style?
I would say that my style is quite girly and cute. I love to wear skirts and dresses (as you know!) and lots of little accessories such as hair bows and simple pieces of jewellery. I tend to wear quite plain colours, such as cream and pastel colours, but I think that those colours suit me the best.

11. What is your favourite t-shirt?
My favourite t-shirt at the moment would have to be my cream daisy print t-shirt from New Look. I bought it not long ago and I really like it. It goes really well with a lot of things in my wardrobe and it is very light-weight. This t-shirt featured in my June Favourites as I have been wearing it a lot in the past month.

12. What is your favourite jumper?
At the moment my favourite jumper is a thin, light-weight jumper that I bought in New Look. It is cream with a floral crochet front. I think that it is really pretty and I love pairing it up with my light blue skinny jeans. This jumper has been perfect for those days where it is a bit cloudy and not too warm.

13. What is your favourite dress?
I bought a dress a couple of years ago for a wedding that my family was going to. I loved the dress when I bought it and I still do! It is a cream (again!) lace dress which has a scoop neckline and short sleeves. I really like to wear my pair of brown high-heeled shoes and pretty accessories.

14. What are your favourite pair of shoes?
I think my favourite pair of shoes would have to be my high-heeled brown lace up shoe boots. I was given them a couple of years ago for Christmas and they are still my favourites! I think that they are gorgeous and they go really well with so many outfits.

15. What is your favourite bag?
My favourite bag featured in my Disney Accessories post that I did in June. It is my Minnie Mouse Bag! My grandparents very kindly bought this bag back for me when they went to America on holiday. I really like this bag as it is such a good size and because it has got a very subtle Disney theme.

So there you have it! There are all my questions to the fashion tag. I hope that you have enjoyed reading my answers to this tag and that you have a lovely weekend.

Keep sweet!
Bethany x

No comments:

Post a Comment