Tuesday 15 July 2014

My Top 20 Disney Quotes

Hello!

Sometimes, I think that Disney stories can be overlooked, and people can miss out important messages hidden within the brilliance of the film. But these messages are important, as they help you to become a better person. This Disney Tuesday I would like to share with you some of my favourite Disney quotes. These quotes have either been taken from films, or the legend himself. I have arranged the list of my top 20 in no particular order, but I hope that you can see how much these quotes mean to me.

1. "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no end, and dreams are forever."
     - Walt Disney
2. "All you need is faith, trust, and a little pixie dust."
     - Peter Pan
3. "The only thing predictable about life is unpredictability."
     - Remy, Ratatouille
4. " The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it."
     - Rafiki, The Lion King
5. " The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up."
     - Timothy Q. Mouse, Dumbo
6. "Remember, you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine."
     - Snow White
7. "Hakuna Matata."
     - Timon and Pumbaa, The Lion King
8. "A true hero isn't measured by the size of his strength, but the strength of his heart."
     - Zeus, Hercules
9. "A dream is a wish your heart makes."
     - Cinderella
10. "Like so many things, it is not what's the outside, but what is inside that counts."
     - The Peddler, Aladdin
11. "Don't think and don't worry. If the time comes, you'll know what to do."
     - Mrs Incredible, The Incredibles
12. "I give myself very good advice... but I seldom follow it."
     - Alice, Alice in Wonderland
13. "Love is putting someone else's needs before yours."
     - Olaf, Frozen
14. "I promise. And when I promise something I never, ever break that promise."
     - Rapunzel, Tangled
15. "Today is as good day to try."
     - Quasimodo, The Hunchback of Notre Dame
16. "Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten."
     - Stitch, Lilo and Stitch
17. "She warned him not to be deceived by appearances. For beauty is found within."
     - Narrator, Beauty and the Beast
18. Piglet: "How do you spell love?" Pooh: "You don't spell it, you feel it."
     - Piglet and Pooh, Winnie the Pooh
19. "You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
     - Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh
20. "Why worry? If you've done the best you can, worrying won't make it any better."
     - Walt Disney

So there are my top 20 Disney quotes. I hope that you like them all and that you can remind yourself of these if life ever gets you down. All the quotes mean so much to me and I love to remind myself of them regularly to keep me going.

Keep sweet!
Bethany x

No comments:

Post a Comment