Tuesday 29 July 2014

Disney Summer Playlist

Hello!

Don't you just love it during the summer when you can sit outside in the sunshine with all your favourite people, listening to cool music and eating delicious food? I certainly do! And what could make it any better than listening to all your favourite Disney songs?! I love chilling out in the hot weather to some of my favourite Disney tunes which make me feel upbeat and happy. I know that there are so many good Disney songs out there and it hard to pick certain ones to listen to. So, I decided to put together a playlist of great songs that make me feel cheerful and lively.

1. In Summer - Frozen (obviously!)
2. That's How You Know - Enchanted
3. Hakuna Matata - The Lion King
4. Under The Sea - The Little Mermaid
5. Friend Like Me - Aladdin
6. When Will My Life Begin? - Tangled
7. Digga Tunnah Dance - The Lion King 3 (1 1/2)
8. When We're Human - The Princess and the Frog
9. I Just Can't Wait To Be King - The Lion King
10. Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride - Lilo and Stitch
11. Trashin' The Camp - Tarzan
12. The Unbirthday Song - Alice in Wonderland
13. Zero To Hero - Hercules
14. I Wan'na Be Like You - The Jungle Book
15. I'll Make A Man Out Of You - Mulan
16. We Belong Together - Toy Story 3
17. Colours Of The Wind - Pocahontas
18. Belle - Beauty and the Beast
19. Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah - Song of the South
20. The Bare Necessities - The Jungle Book

These are all my favourite songs to listen to during the summer and I hope that you enjoy listening to them too. Perhaps you could make your own summer playlist of all your favourite Disney songs!

Keep sweet!
Bethany x

P.S. I'm afraid my weekend post will be on the Sunday this week as I am currently taking part in a theatre course with very long rehearsals!

No comments:

Post a Comment