I realise that I haven't blogged in a while (for multiple reasons) but I decided that I would just carry on from where I left off and do a Disney post. I must say that I did attempt to do a Disney post a couple of weeks ago but unfortunately my computer crashed and I lost the whole post! But this week I am going to redeem myself and do a fun tag that I found online: the Disney princess tag! So let's get started!
1. Favourite princess
Oh dear, first question and I'm already stuck! I love them all! I am going to narrow it down to three and say Cinderella, Belle and Rapunzel.
2. Favourite prince
Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert or Kristoff
3. Favourite couple
Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel
4. Least favourite princess
But I love them all! I think I might have to say Aurora
5. Least favourite prince
I love all the princes too! Maybe the prince from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
6. Least favourite couple
Probably Snow White and her prince because we hardly saw them together during the film
7. Favourite dress/outfit
8. Least favourite dress/outfit
Merida's blue dress
9. A princess who inspires you
10. Worst decision made by a princess
Probably when Ariel signed the contract with Ursula
11. A villain you feel was justified in their treatment of the princess/prince
I don't think any of them should have treated the princess/prince the way they did! There is no excuse!
12. A princess you would like to trade places with
13. A princess whose life you would hate to have
I think Aurora
14. A princess you think is a bad role model for young children
Don't get me wrong, I love Ariel, but I don't think portrays the right morals for children
15. Favourite tiara
16. Favourite song sung by a princess
This is a difficult one! Well my top three are: 'A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes', 'Part of your World' and 'When Will My Life Begin'
17. Least favourite song sung by a princess
Maybe 'I'm Wishing/One Song' from Snow White
18. The princess with whom you would be best friends
Either Anna or Rapunzel
19. The princess with whom you would be 'frenemies'
I don't know! I don't think it would be any of them.
20. The princess you would openly hate and be enemies with
None of them!
21. The princess you would dress as for a costume party
Maybe Ariel in her pink dress or perhaps Belle because I'm a brunette
22. List three admirable qualities about the princess you named on question 4
Aurora is very beautiful, has a lovely singing voice and is kind
23. A princess you feel didn't deserve her happy ending
They all deserved their happy ending!
24. The happy ending you feel didn't make sense/was too easy
Again, not one of them were too easy!
25. Favourite sidekick
I think it would have to be Pascal from Tangled
26. Most interesting story
Even though she isn't an official princess, I'm going to say Giselle's story (Enchanted)
27. Best singing voice
Rapunzel - but I think they all have wonderful voices!
28. Edge of your seat: the moment you find most exciting
I don't know! Probably when Mulan is fighting the Huns.
29. If you were a Disney princess, what would your story be?
I know she is a queen, but my story would be Elsa's story.
30. What do you want to see from the next Disney princess?
The next princess is Moana (to be released in 2016) and I would really like her to be brave and independent.
So there you have it! My answers to the Disney Princess tag. Please feel free to use this tag on your own blog, and if you do I hope you have as much fun answering the questions as I did! Thank you for reading this post!