Sunday 15 March 2015

Would You Rather...?

Hello!

I wasn't sure if I was going to post this week as the past few days have been incredibly difficult. In the end I needed a distraction and decided that I would attempt a blog post. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do my Beauty Haul this week as not all the products that I bought have arrived, so hopefully I will be able to do it in a couple of weeks time. Instead, I am going to answer a few 'would you rather questions'. If you aren't familiar with this, it is when you are asked if you 'would rather' do one thing or another and then you have to pick between the two theoretical situations. It is quite a simple blog post but I thought it would be quite fun.

Would you rather...

1. ...own your own boat or your own plane?
 Own my own plane.

2. ...be able to fly or be invisible?
Be able to be invisible.

3. ...speak every language in the world or play ever instrument?
Play every instrument; imagine the possibilities!

4. ...live in the future or in the past?
Live in the past as I love previous eras - especially the 1950s!

5. ...be the best player on a losing team or the worst player on a winning team?
Be the best player on a losing team because I would know that no matter what I would have done my best.

6. ...live in the city or the country?
Live in the country because I feel so much calmer in the countryside.

7. ...live without a telephone or a television?
Live without a television. Who needs one anyway?! We can get everything we need on our phones nowadays!

8. ...be a rabbit or a horse?
Be a rabbit because they are just so cute!

9. ...go to the beach in the summer or skiing in the winter?
Go to the beach in the summer because the thought of flying down a snowy mountain with two metal poles attached to your feet scares me!

10. ...take a vacation on an exotic island or in a romantic city?
Take a vacation in a romantic city because there would be so much more to see.

11. ...lose your sense of taste or your sense of smell?
Lose my sense of taste.

12. ...live in space or under the sea?
Live under the sea because then I would be a mermaid!

13. ...have feet for hands or hands for feet?
Have hands for feet as I would not like to have my feet that close to my face! (I have horrible, battered dancer's feet!)

14. ...always have the same song stuck in your head or always have the same dream at night?
Always have the same dream at night because I hate having one particular song in my head!

15. ...have a unicorn horn or squirrel tail?
Have a squirrel tail! It would act as a fluffy pillow!

Okay, I know some of these questions were a little odd, but I hope you enjoyed this post nevertheless. Hopefully next week I will be feeling a little more upbeat and will be able to provide you with a great Disney post! If you have any suggestions of posts that you would like to see, please feel free to leave a comment below! Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

Keep sweet!
Bethany x

No comments:

Post a Comment