Friday 6 March 2015

Disney Tsum Tsum

Hello!

This week I wanted to publish a Disney post and talk about the new cute and cuddly plush toys collection: Disney Tsum Tsum. I love these adorable toys, so I thought I would share with you where they come from and let you see for yourself how cute they are!


The name 'Disney Tsum Tsum' translates as 'Disney Stack Stack', here's why...

These little cuties originally appeared in Japan through a puzzle app. You can download this application for free on the App Store (Apple) or on Google Play. On the game you have to connect as many characters as you can in one minute. As you eliminate more Tsums the score increases and as you progress in the game you collect Tsums which offer special abilities and in-game help. The game itself has a similar format to the game 'Tetris'. Since the launch of the app, it has topped both the Apple and Android charts in Japan and has been downloaded more than 14 million times!
After the app was released and became a major hit, a line a stackable plush toys was released. These fluffy friends have quickly followed in the path of the app and become a huge success. More than 1.6 million of these toys have been sold since they debuted at Disney Stores across Japan just 9 months ago. By looking at the pictures, I'm sure that you will agree with me when I say that they are super sweet!

The popularity of these toys and the app in Japan led to the release of them both in the US. Firstly, they introduced 30 of the plush characters into the Disney Park stores and on DisneyStore.com. Since then, they have released more characters. They have been a big success and are now being imported all around the world so that we can all get our hands on these collectable cuties!

Recently, I went shopping and I just happened to walk past a shop that stocked Tsum Tsums. Of course I couldn't just walk past! So, naturally I went in and ended up buying three small ones. I purchased Eeyore, Dumbo and Piglet. They are so sweet and make me very happy!






The toys come in three different sizes: small, medium and large. The small ones cost only £3, the medium ones £15 and the large ones £25. I love the fact that the small ones are only £3 as they are perfect pocket money price!

There are many different Tsum Tsums and even character collections. These collections are always being released. The collections that are currently available are:
Disney have started up 'Tsum Tsum Tsuesdays' whereby on the first Tuesday of every month a new mini plush collection will be released. The next collection to be released is the Big Hero 6 Collection on April 7th.

Hope you enjoyed this Disney post! I love these adorable Disney Tsum Tsums and hope you do too! Next week I am planning to post a Beauty Haul so watch this space! Thanks for reading this post!

Keep sweet!
Bethany x

No comments:

Post a Comment