Friday 2 January 2015

New Year, New Blog

Hello!

Happy New Year!
I think that we all established in 2014 that I wasn't able to blog every week like I said I would. The last 12 months were incredibly difficult for me as I was going through some personal issues that caused me to stop doing the hobbies that I love. However, it is now a new year and I am determined to make this year a great one!
One of the first things that I decided that I wanted to achieve in 2015 was to continue my blog and post something every week. My school life is becoming busier so I decided that I was only going to post once a week on Fridays, alternating between lifestyle posts and Disney posts.
As you may remember, I did publish a post back in November explaining how I was going to step back from mainly posting about beauty and fashion and write more about lifestyle topics, e.g. books, crafts, school-life and any holidays coming up.
As you can see I have completely changed the style of my blog with a cute new background. Of course I just had to keep the blog title the same but I wanted to change it up a bit!

So, now that I have explained my plans for the new year I am going to share with you my New Year's resolutions and my goals for 2015!

My New Year's resolutions:

  1. Read more! (I mean, even more!)
  2. Drink more water.
  3. Be super organised - especially with my school work.

2015 Disney goals:
  1. Become a D23 member.
  2. Watch all the newly released Disney movies of 2015.
  3. Have at least two Disney Days.

2015 reading goals:
  1. Complete my Goodreads reading challenge. (25 books)
  2. Complete my personal 2015 reading challenge. (blog post on this soon!)
    1. Read:
      • Before I Go To Sleep, S.J.Watson
      • This Is How, M.J.Hyland
      • The Story Of Beautiful Girl, Rachel Simon

    These are all of my main goals for the new year, but obviously I have a few smaller things that I would love to achieve in 2015. 

    I am so excited to blog more in the coming months and write all about my favourite things! I hope that you will come with me on my 2015 blogging journey and enjoy it as much as I do!

    Keep sweet!
    Bethany x

    No comments:

    Post a Comment