Friday 16 January 2015

2015 Reading Challenge

Hello!

A new year means new books, and I have a feeling that this year will be a great year for discovering lots of new novels! This year I am determined to read many books, varying from old and new, happy and sad, and romance and thriller. At the end of last year I found an image on Pinterest of a 2015 Reading Challenge. I had a glance down the list and thought that it looked quite fun, finding new books and ticking them off as you go! So I edited the list slightly and set it as my own personal reading challenge for 2015.
In my very first blog post of this year I mentioned this reading challenge and hinted that I would be publishing a separate post on it shortly. So here it is! Take a look at my 2015 Reading Challenge...

This year I am going to read:
  • A book with more than 500 pages
  • A classic romance
  • A book that became a movie
  • A book published this year
  • A book with a number in the title
  • A funny book
  • A mystery or thriller
  • A book with a one word title
  • A book set in another country
  • A popular author's first book
  • A book from an author you love that you haven't read yet
  • A book written by someone under 30
  • A book based on a true story
  • A book that scares you
  • A book you can finish in a day
  • A book that came out the year you were born
  • A book set in high school
  • A book with a colour in the title
  • A book with magic
  • A book by an author you've never read before
  • A book written by an author with your same initials
  • A book you started but never finished
  • A book set during Christmas
  • A book a friend recommended
  • A book with antonyms in the title
So there is my 2015 Reading Challenge! I hope that you have enjoyed this new idea to challenge your reading list. Let me know in the comments if you are going to set yourself a reading challenge!

Links:

Keep sweet!
Bethany x

P.S.
My best friend Ellen (who you may know from her amazing blog Painting The Roses Red) has recently set up another blog called My Imagination On Paper. I know that this blog is going to be a huge success and I am very excited to see it grow. On the 2nd and 4th week of every month, Ellen will be publishing posts about books she loves, her opinions on social issues, short stories that she has written, poems that she like, etc. I really think that you all should go and check this beautiful new blog out as I know that it has been a long time coming and she deserves so much love and support. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment