Sunday 16 November 2014

A Sweet Update...

Hello!

I'm back!! Yes, I have returned to continuing blogging!
First of all I would like to apologise for not posting anything since July. These past few months have been very busy and incredibly stressful. I was so looking forward to writing many posts over the summer, but unfortunately things didn't turn out as planned. But as things seem to have calmed down a bit, I decided to continue my blog.

As you may have noticed, the blog has had a bit of a revamp as I felt it was in need of an update - especially since the seasons have changed and I am ready to start a new lot of posts. I hope you like the autumnal theme that I have chosen!

From now on I will be continuing to blog twice a week, on a Tuesday and on a Friday. The Tuesday post will be on any theme - for example: beauty, fashion or general lifestyle. At the end of the week we will have Disney Friday, where I will upload a post dedicated to all things Disney. I really enjoy writing these posts as I am a massive Disney geek! (or as some might say, a massive Disnerd!)

On the posts that I will be uploading on a Tuesday, I have decided to take a step back from mainly beauty and fashion, and write about more lifestyle related topics. These will include: books, crafts, school-life and any holidays coming up (e.g Christmas!). Of course I will continue to blog about beauty and fashion, however I felt as though I wanted to write more about general lifestyle. I very much hope that you will enjoy my slightly new style of blogging and take a peak at this blog during the week to see what I have been chatting about.

I am really looking forward to continuing posting again on this blog and I hope that you will enjoy reading my posts again.

Keep sweet!
Bethany x

No comments:

Post a Comment