Sunday 29 June 2014

June Favourites

Hello!

As you will know, the months are changing and it will be July on Tuesday. I can not believe how quickly the past couple of months have gone! I am very excited about it being July as that is my birthday month and it is the beginning of the summer holidays. However, it is not July just yet, so as we are coming to the end of June I thought that I would share with you my favourite things from this past month.

First of all I will start with my beauty favourites. This month I have four beauty favourites which I have been using almost everyday!


Extra Super Lash Mascara


This has been my favourite mascara this month. It is called Extra Super Lash by Rimmel London. It claims that it builds a natural to dramatic look with super lash separation, and I can confirm that it does all these things! I have been using this mascara everyday and have been really enjoying using it. It makes my lashes really long without making them clump together.

Lasting Finish Colour Rush Balm

This is the Lasting Finish Colour Rush Balm from Rimmel London. This particular one is in the colour Not An Illusion. I absolutely love this product as it is so easy to apply and it has such a nice texture. I really like the fact that it is a balm as I do not like lip products that dry up your lips after you wear them. Personally, I love this colour as it a little bit pink and not too bold.

Born Lippy Stick Lip Balm

This has definitely been my favourite lip balm this month. It is the Born Lippy Stick Lip Balm in the flavour Pomegranate from The Body Shop.The reason that I love this particular lip balm so much is because as well as moisturising and conditioning the lips it also adds a subtle red tint and shine. I think that this product is perfect for the summer when you don't want to wear too much make up and want to keep your lips moisturised. I love all of the Born Lippy lip balms, but this one has been my favourite this month.

Charlie Enchant Body Fragrance

I love this body fragrance! I got this fragrance quite a while ago and then completely forgot about it! I found it again around the beginning of June and have been loving it ever since. It is the Charlie Enchant Body Fragrance by Revlon. I use this product almost everyday and have almost run out, so I will definitely need to buy some more!

Next, I am going to show you my favourite outfit of the month.



Personally, I think that this has been the perfect outfit for June. We have been lucky enough to have some really nice weather this month, however on the days when it has been too cool to wear a skirt or dress I have been wearing outfits like this one. One of things I like the most about this outfit is the top. I bought this t-shirt a while ago in New Look and have been loving wearing it. I love the pretty floral design on it and it is also very lightweight, which makes it perfect for summer. The jeans are just pale blue skinny jeans from New Look which I love to wear as they go with almost everything! The grey cardigan I picked up last year in Matalan. Again, it is very lightweight and goes with many tops. The other great thing about this outfit is that if you want to you can mix and match with your other clothes to create a different outfit. For example, you can change the jeans for a skirt, or you can change the t-shirt for another one.

I have read some very good books this month, but this one is my favourite!



I mentioned in my A to Z Book Survey that I was going to read Heart of Stone by M.L. Welsh and I can now tell you that it was amazing! I had previously read Mistress of the Storm which was the first book in the series and loved it, so I was very excited to read this book. I thought that the story line was excellent and I think that I enjoyed it even more than the first one! I would definitely recommend this book!

Finally, I am going to share with you my favourite Disney thing this month.



This month my favourite Disney thing is my new Minnie Mouse mug. I bought it at the beginning of June in the Disney Store at Westfield in London. The reason I love this mug so much is because it is so big meaning that I can fit a lot of tea in it! I think that the Minnie Mouse design is so cute and I love the purple stripes. I love it so much!
Links:

Sorry this post was late (I had a very busy Saturday!), but I hope that you enjoyed reading my June favourites. I can not believe how quickly June has gone and that tomorrow I will have already been doing my blog for a month!

Keep sweet!
Bethany x

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I absolutely LOVE your Minnie Mouse Mug!!!!!!! :D
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thank you! It is sooo big! :)

    ReplyDelete