Tuesday 24 June 2014

Disneyland Paris 2013 Look-back

Hello!

Last year, I went to Disneyland Pairs with my family for a few days before Christmas. We had a wonderful time and I am so grateful that we got to go. It was such a magical holiday as Disneyland was all dressed up for Christmas!
On the first day we went to Disneyland Park. We went on a couple of rides, but spent most of our time wondering round taking in all the amazing sights. On the second day we went to the Walt Disney Studios. Here, we met some characters, watched the 'Moteurs... Action! Stunt Show Spectacular' and the 'Disney Junior Live On Stage!' show and went on some rides. Finally, on the third day we went back to Disneyland Park and saw two parades, went on lots of rides and watched the 'Disney Dreams Of Christmas' show, which was absolutely incredible!
So, today I thought that I would show you some of the pictures that we took at Disneyland Paris in my Disneyland Paris 2013 look-back!











I hope that you enjoyed looking at what I got up to at Disneyland Pairs. I had so much fun and I absolutely loved being part of the Disney magic.

Keep sweet!
Bethany x

No comments:

Post a Comment